SOUTENEZ NOTRE ESPACE! SUPPORT A 14 YR OLD N.P.O ORG! REGULAR CUTS IN FUNDING MAKE US VULNERABLE

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alum Update

I'm in the end-of-semester crunch time of my first term in the MFA program at The University of Western Ontario in London. I've read a ton of dense theory, and done a little bit of art-making.

The most exciting work I've been up to has been making collaborative drawings with local artists Peter Thompson and James Kirkpatrick. We've made some zines of these, and I've made some of my solo drawings as well, and sent them off to the Montreal Expozine: Nov. 29-30, 12 pm to 6 pm at 5035 St-Dominique (Église Saint-Enfant Jésus, between St-Joseph and Laurier, near Laurier Métro).


Pictured here:
Now That We're Grown-ups We Can Do Whatever We Want

and Party in the Middle
(Jamie Q with James Kirkpatrick)

Jam Pet
(Jamie Q with Peter Thompson)

Ugly Tattoos
and Ceilings Make Pie and Markers Drive the Ocean with Their Feet
(Jamie Q solo)

No comments: